- Cup-free racing is standard policy for 90% of trail races around the world.
- Runners are required to have a portable device to drink the beverages at aid stations.
- Runners are encouraged to carry a handheld water bottle or hydration pack throughout the race.
- PCTR offers HydraPouches (with Clip-on) for sale at $11 during registration or on race day.
- There are no refunds for Pacific Coast Trail Runs events.
- We will offer you a 100% race credit of the value you paid (less third party transaction fees) towards a future event if notified 45 days before the event.
- We will offer you a 50% race credit towards a future event provided you let us know 15 days prior to your event.
- Shall you notify us 72-hours before your event, then we will credit you 25% of your entry fee.
- All race credits can be used for PCTR events only and will be good for one calendar year from the time it was earned.
- If you “no-show” to any event, then you will lose all rights to race credits and/or swag items. If still available, then we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If swag is still available, it will cost a minimum of $25 to package and ship to your address. We will bill you based upon what you ordered and where you live from registration.
OPEN COURSE TRAIL:
- In 2020, the year of Covid-19, PCTR created a concept called “Open Course Trail Racing” that other race companies are adopting too.
- In an era of busy lives, injuries, and other conflicts that may cause you to miss the event, we want to see you get a finish.
- Open Course Trail Racing is running the designated course with verifiable technology such as a tracking app or watch.
- Shall you notify us less than 72 hours before the event, then you will have the option to run the course via “open course” over a 6 month period of time.
- If 6 months is not enough time for you then we will accommodate you on a case-by-case basis to get you a finish time.
RACE CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Due to global pandemics, extreme weather year-round, acts of God, and other unforeseen occurrences, PCTR reserves the right to move the event to another venue, change the course, change the start times, cancel, and/or reschedule the event. PCTR will always try to reschedule before cancelling an event. Shall the event be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, and not rescheduled, then we will offer race credits to a future PCTR event to be used in one year.