Welcome to PacificCoastTrailRuns!
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at PacificCoastTrailRuns. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, watch, listen and read the content available on the website, open an account or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
• First name and Last name
• Email address
• IP address
• Payment information
PacificCoastTrailRuns will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses PacificCoastTrailRuns or third-party content served by or on behalf of PacificCoastTrailRuns on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
• Identify you as a user in our system.
• User account registration.
• Provide the products and services offered on the website (Digital content, memberships, Mentorships and coaching).
• Process payments for services and products.
• Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business.
• Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products.
• Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
• Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about products and services offered by PacificCoastTrailRuns web and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of PacificCoastTrailRuns’ web.
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
By providing us with personal information to open an account and communicate with us, you are consenting to our collecting and using your information. You may withdraw your consent, please contact us through the contact information or the support page.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending email, email list management, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of PacificCoastTrailRuns and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of PacificCoastTrailRuns, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. PacificCoastTrailRuns uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the Website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. Using this encryption, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing but reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
PacificCoastTrailRuns follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once PacificCoastTrailRuns receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while PacificCoastTrailRuns strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
• Access and Porting: You can access of your information by contact us.
• Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contact us.
• Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
• Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process health-related data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (CalOPPA)
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
According to the California Online Privacy act, you have the following rights:
1. Know what personal data is being collected.
2. Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
3. Access to your personal data.
4. Request to delete any personal information about you.
5. Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.
To opt-out of PacificCoastTrailRuns email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
• (Introduce your Contact E-Mail)
• (Introduce your phone or contact WhatsApp)